Aug 12, 2019 02:24 PM EST
Universal Orlando Resort Announces All-New Scare Zones for Halloween Horror Nights
Universal Orlando Resort has announced some new scare zones for their annual Halloween Horror Nights event.
This year, guests will encounter Bloodthirsty zombies, otherworldly beings, chainsaw-wielding slashers and more. They'll become prey to zombies as they enter the world of Zombieland, based-on Sony Pictures' 2009 cult classic hit and its upcoming sequel out on October 18; try to escape horrifying creatures inspired by the popular music of horror icon Rob Zombie; and find themselves in three original nightmares created by the twisted minds of Universal Orlando's Entertainment team - Anarch-cade, Vanity Ball and Vikings Undead.
* Zombieland: Double Tap: As guests enter the streets of New York, they'll be thrown into the world of Zombieland where they must escape bloodthirsty zombies or become a midnight snack.
* Rob Zombie Hellbilly Deluxe: Inspired by the heavy metal horror music of Rob Zombie, guests will be surrounded by otherworldly beings, brutal maniacs and menacing machines all while they scream along to Zombie's haunting lyrics on the streets of San Francisco.
* Anarch-cade: On Avenue of the Stars, guests will enter a sinister 80s-inspired arcade where they only get one life. Their fear will level up as they try to flee a band of neon slashers, highlighted in black lights, with chainsaws.
* Vikings Undead: Brutal, horn-helmeted warriors will rise from the grave and seize Central Park. Guests will become victims of these skeletal fighters and draugr, reanimated corpses who have channeled their vindictive rage into an endless onslaught of gore.
* Vanity Ball: On the streets of Hollywood, guests will quickly discover beauty is pain as they watch artists turn willing participants into horrific living works of art.
Guests will also be able to explore 10 elaborately-themed haunted houses based on everything from the biggest names in horror and cinematic greats to crazed cult favorites and original abominations. Live entertainment will also be available including the new Academy of Villains: Altered States, featuring a killer mix of dance and theatrics in the Fear Factor Live venue, and a brand-new show that will debut for the first time ever at Halloween Horror Nights. Stay tuned - additional information about the new show will be revealed soon.
Halloween Horror Nights at the Universal Orlando Resort will run select nights Sept. 6 through Nov. 2. For more information, visit www.halloweenhorrornights.com/orlando.
Filed Under: #hhn29
comments powered by Disqus