DC FanDome, the ultimate fan experience is returning! On Saturday, October 16 at 10 a.m., the free all-new, epic streaming event will begin.
The vent will allow fans from around the world to immerse themselves in the DC Multiverse at DCFanDome.com and celebrate the stars and creators of their favorite feature films, live-action, and animated television series, games, comics, home entertainment releases, and more. The vent will also be available on Twitch, YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter.
"DC FanDome 2020 was a first-of-its kind global virtual fan experience and showcased every aspect of the DC Universe with unprecedented scale and access. This year, we're taking everything that people loved about DC FanDome and supercharging it to super-serve fans with even more exclusive first-looks, breaking news, in-depth interviews, and insight from the stars and creative teams of their favorite DC content," said Ann Sarnoff, Chair and Chief Executive Officer, WarnerMedia Studios and Networks Group.
Fans can expect the following:
* Warner Bros. Pictures will showcase six highly anticipated titles with an exclusive new trailer for The Batman, new content from DC League of Super-Pets, a first look at Black Adam, a sneak peek at The Flash, and behind the scenes looks at Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom and Shazam! Fury of the Gods.
* Warner Bros. Television will offer a look at new seasons of Batwoman, The Flash, Superman & Lois, and Sweet Tooth; a farewell tribute to Supergirl as it approaches its epic conclusion after six seasons; a celebration of 100 episodes of DC's Legends of Tomorrow; a first look at forthcoming new drama Naomi; and a sneak peek at an upcoming episode of DC's Stargirl.
*Warner Bros. Games will feature new reveals from the highly anticipated Gotham Knights, developed by Warner Bros. Games Montréal, and Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League, developed by Rocksteady Studios.
* DC publishing will honor the legacy of one of the world's greatest Super Heroes and icon of truth and equality, Wonder Woman, with a showcase of three upcoming books. DC explores her history with the DC Black Label miniseries Wonder Woman Historia, expands the Amazon mythos with Nubia and the Amazons, and honors the inspiration she has provided to women around the world with the original graphic novel Wonderful Women of the World. Additionally, DC will share details about the next installment of the epic, universe-spanning Batman/Fortnite comic crossover, and fans can also expect to hear more about the upcoming Batman: Fear State, the new six-issue Black Manta series, the return of the Milestone Universe, and much more.
* HBO Max will unveil an exclusive look at the upcoming series Peacemaker and limited event series DMZ. The streamer is also debuting more surprises and sneak peeks from new series as well as returning favorites such as Titans and Doom Patrol. All four series hail from Warner Bros. Television.
* Warner Bros. Animation will feature a look at the upcoming limited series Aquaman: King of Atlantis; provide a sneak peek at season three of the adult animated comedy series Harley Quinn and share what's in store for #HarlIvy; deliver a very early look at the next animated chapter of the Dark Knight in the all-new upcoming series Batman: Caped Crusader; and give fans a preview of Young Justice: Phantoms (warning: there will be spoilers!).
* Warner Bros Home Entertainment will preview two upcoming original DC Animated Films: a sneak peek at Superman and the rest of the Justice League in Injustice, an all-new animated movie inspired by the popular games and comic, as well as the premiere of the trailer for the all-new animated heist movie Catwoman: Hunted. Both movies are produced in association with Warner Bros. Animation.
Fans can also look forward to DC FanDome Around The Globe, which offers programming in various languages; DC Kids FanDome, which offers exclusive content for younger DC fans; All Access DC FanDome, which allows fans to access the event through various social media channels; DC FanDome Shop, which offers DC FanDome apparel, accessories, collectibles and more; Legion of Brand Super Heroes, featuring sponsors of the event; DC Universe Infinite, which will take place before DC FanDome and the event day itself, offering more than 300 comics and graphic novels available to read for FREE with registration.
Last year's DC FanDome was the first of its kind, offering a global virtual fan experience that brought together the largest gathering of talent, announcements and content reveals in DC history.
For more information, head over to DCFanDome.com. Don't miss out on this premier event!