Aug 29, 2019 03:35 PM EST
Win a Dream Vacation to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter!
Universal Orlando Resort has launched an exciting sweepstakes for Harry Potter fans! The social media sweepstakes will reward two lucky participants with an unforgettable trip to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
To enter the contest, fans must take to one of their social media channels to showcase their passion for the Wizarding World showing what they'd wear on their visit to the incredibly-immersive lands - whether that's donning a Hogwarts robe to display their house pride, wearing glasses reminiscent of the famous Boy Wizard himself or letting their creativity flow by creating their very own outfit inspired by beloved characters and environments from the Harry Potter series.
The winners will receive an incredible vacation to Universal Orlando that includes:
* Accommodations at a Universal Orlando Resort hotel
* Early Park Admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter one hour before the theme parks open every day of their visit
* 3-Day Theme Park Admission with Universal Express Passes
* Air travel and ground transportation from the airport
* And more!
Here's how to enter:
1. Take a photo showing what you would wear on your visit to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
2. Follow Universal Orlando on Instagram or Twitter
3. Post the photo and include #WizardingWorldOrlando and #Sweepstakes
Fans must be 18 years or older to enter and only a maximum of two entries on one single social media platform will be counted. All entries must include both hashtags and there's no cost to enter. The sweepstakes ends on Saturday, September 28, at 11:59 p.m. EDT. Winners will be chosen at random and notified via social media following the closing of the sweepstakes. Travel dates are subject to approval by Universal Orlando, travel must be booked at least 60 days prior to the departure date and the trip must be completed by August 28, 2020. For more information on the official rules, click here.
For more information on the sweepstakes, follow Universal Orlando Resort on Instagram or Twitter and visit www.UniversalOrlando.com.
comments powered by Disqus