Dec 07, 2012 02:27 PM EST
Wreck-It Ralph Sequel in the Works
Disney's "Wreck-It Ralph", which has seen a lot of success at the box office, will be getting a sequel.
John C. Reilly told Moviehole that "Some of the big muckety-muckets at the studio, who I just saw the other night, were like 'We're talking sequel!'" Not only did Reilly comment about the film, but so did the director, Rich Moore. "We'll really come up with something good for Mario to do [in the next film]. To be able to present him in the sequel, would be great" says Moore.
"Wreck-It Ralph" has earned over $200 million worldwide so far.